SBI PO/Clerk Eligibility Criteria
PO Age Limit: 20 to 30 Years
Clerk Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years
Educational Qualification: Graduation
SBI PO/Clerk Exam Pattern: Objective
Paper – I(Pre-Exam)
1. Quantitative Aptitude
SBI PO/Clerk Pre-exam contains only three papers Reasoning, Quantitative and English Language with time duration of 01 hours those candidates clear in it qualify for mains exam.
Paper – II(Mains-Exam)
1. Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
2. English Language
3. Data Analysis and Interpretation
4. General/Economy/Banking Awareness
5. General Awareness
SBI PO/Clerk Mains Exam have 200 Objective type questions and contains five sections Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge. Both Sections have same marks with a time duration of 03 hours and Negative marking is also applicable with an effect of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Paper – III(Subjective)
Descriptive Section Pattern:
Along with the objective type question, the Main Exam will have questions in the descriptive format as well. Following are the important points to ponder for the written examination:
- The Descriptive Test will be of 30 minutes duration comprising of 50 marks.
- The test will be of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay).
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in Objective Test.
- This test will judge the writing skills of the candidates.