AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit Criteria
Flying Branch: 19 Years to 23 Years
Technical Branch: 18 Years to 28 Years
Ground Duty Branch: 20 Years to 27 Years
Educational Qualification criteria
For Flying Branch – The candidate must complete three or four year degree program(B.E. B.Tech) from any recognized university with a minimum 60% aggregate marks.
For Technical Branch – The candidate must complete: engineering UG courses from Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electronic engineering from any recognized university with a minimum 60% aggregate marks.
For Ground Duty Branches – The candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in graduation or 50% aggregate marks in post graduation in any discipline.
1. General Awareness
2. Verbal Ability
3. Numerical Ability
4. Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
AFCAT Exam Pattern
- The duration of AFCAT exam will be 2 Hours.
- The Air Force Common Admission Test will consist of 100 questions.
- Each question will be of three marks.
- One-third negative marking.
- For every wrong answer,marks will be deducted as penalty.